Updated: September 09, 2022
We, eSuggi means www.eSuggi.com
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What Information Does eSuggi Collect?
The type of information we may collect from you includes both personally identifiable information, which is information such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, address, and third-party account information’s (e.g., your Facebook login information, Google login information) (“Personal Information”), your location (which can be real-time), IP address and occupation. We may collection this information through various forms and in various places within the Services. We will treat the combined data as Personal Information under this Policy.
During your use of the Services, we may also collect non-personal information. Non-personal information is, generally, information that does not identify you and it includes such things as the type of mobile device used to access the application, device ID, browser type and version, date and time of a user’s visit, and language preference. Non-personal information that we collect automatically is discussed below.
What’s the Purpose for eSuggi Collecting your Information?
You agree that we may use and retain your personal information for the following purposes:
To Provide, Improve, and Personalize our Services. Your personal information allows us to:
· provide you access to and use of our Services as well as access to your history, internal messages, and other features we may provide.
· personalize, measure, and improve our Services and content.
· offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like.
· give you access to your purchase history, bids (if any), internal messages and other Service features.
· keep track of your items and followers that you have chosen to follow.
· provide location-based services, including those using your precise location information from your mobile device if you have enabled this service on your mobile device, such as search results, advertisements, and other personalized content.
· facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within our Services with a payment card or when we use a third-party payment provider to process your payment; and provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
To Contact You About Your Account and Provide You Customer Service.
We may contact you via any means through which you’ve provide us your information, including but not limited to email, telephone, SMS/text messages, direct message, or postal mail, to:
- provide you Customer Support about your account, such as to troubleshoot problems, to collect fees or monies owed to us, or to get your opinion through surveys.
- send you legal, transactional, or administrative communications.
- contact you, based on your communication preferences (where applicable), to obtain your feedback about our Services and the services of companies for the purpose of targeted marketing activities, updates, contests, and promotional offers, or for any other purposes as set forth in this Privacy Notice; and deliver targeted marketing and advertising, service updates, surveys and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
To Prevent, Detect, Mitigate, and Investigate Fraudulent or Illegal Activities
- to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud, and security breaches; and
- to enforce our Privacy Notice, our Terms of Service, or other applicable policies.
To Personalize our Advertising and Marketing.
We use your personal information to personalize our advertising and marketing, including to:
- personalize, measure, and improve our marketing and advertising.
- send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you (via email, telephone, SMS/text message, direct message, or postal mail) with information regarding products or Services offered by us
- deliver targeted marketing and advertising, service updates and promotional offers.
Please keep in mind that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities. We may use other companies to deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or to place our advertisements on other websites. We are not responsible for any tracking technologies used by third parties unless specifically provided for in this Privacy Notice.
Information from Third Parties:
You may have the option of registering an eSuggi account and logging into or otherwise linking to that account using a third-party account such as Facebook, Google or other account provided by a third-party site or application. If you choose to provide or log into your account using your credentials for a third-party platform, we may have access to certain information such as,
If you register using your Google account: first name, last name, email address and/or URL to profile picture depending on the permissions granted by you.
If you register using your Facebook account: first name last name as appeared on your Facebook account, Facebook IDs and/or URL to your Facebook profile picture. In the event you have provided permission to Facebook through their in-app privacy option (which appears just before you register on our Platform), we may collect your gender, age, email id and/or company name depending on the permissions granted by you.
Or similar information from any other platform if any.
Referrals and Testimonials.
Referrals. We use the information you provide about your friends through our Services (such as the “invite friends” feature) for the sole purpose of sending a one-time message and tracking the success of our referral program. If you choose to use such referral services to tell a friend about our Services, we will automatically send your friend a one-time message inviting him or her to download our Services.
Testimonials. If you choose to provide us with a testimonial, we may post your testimonial along with your name in accordance with our Terms of Service. If you want your testimonial and/or your name removed, please contact Customer Service.
Other Uses. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Privacy Notice.
Data Retention. We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service, and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner.
Right to erasure. If you no longer need our services, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. You can request removal or deactivation by sending an email to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a removal request using the contact us form in the app (under the profile section) before exiting.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What if I have questions about this policy?